Performance Marketers, Growth Practitioners, Affiliate Experts, UX, Data Scientists, Conversion Rate Optimization pros, and certainly Developers…
Are in demand and will continue to be for some time.
Even during a challenging macroeconomic climate, data driven marketers and those that understand:
- Customer behavior
- How to leverage platform algorithms
- Recruit affiliates and influencers to evangelize for brands
- Measure performance accurately
- Describe a clear narrative behind the data
- Improve conversion rate on landing pages, sites, and native apps
These people are incredibly valuable and sought after.
Businesses continue to shift resources to the cloud, marketing dollars to digital platforms, and demand measurement, insights, and specific well thought out strategies and recommendations to grow their business.
We spoke with one of our talented practitioners who had learned a ton through their experience and was in the process of moving onto a new opportunity.
In their exit interview, they shared the following about working with RBL:
- Highest level of average expertise on a team that I have seen
- Most data-driven group of marketers that I have worked with
- Very open to trying not only new strategies but new processes as well
- Very personally invested in people, in growing the team and working closely with clients
- There aren’t many teams out there that are constantly looking to educate themselves on new things, RBL is.
- Most open door leadership team that is able to have candid conversations and not take things personally
- The only place that I have ever worked where I havent had to fight to pitch in on the business side
There are a lot of places where you can learn a lot, make a lot of money, have a good boss, and work in a great culture. But there are a lot of places that miss the mark.
We love working with great people and giving them an amazing experience in growth, data, performance marketing, client management, leadership and teamwork.
While every great teammate will one day leave RBL we welcome them to pursue their career path, goals, and dreams. Let's make your time here fun, challenging, a ton of learning and a great place to launch your next adventure when the time is right!
Our goal is to be open with people when it's time for their next career adventure and ideally they are always part of a strong and growing RBL community!