What is growth?
How is it different than marketing?
Growth =working with Data and Analytics, Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Sales to increase revenue and customers sustainably and efficiently, typically via a combination of qualitative and quantitative data via systemized process and iterative agile testing.
- Drive both acquisition & retention
- Manage specific channels, their strategy & interaction
- Set up review & report on end to end analytics
- Review performance of cohort groups over time
- Measure churn, retention rate & Growth Multiplier
- Collaborate with Product to improve user experience
- Testing cadence to boost conversion rates and efficiency of paid spend
- Familiar with owned, earned and paid media
- Our team is heavily influenced by growth leaders like Brian Balfour, Andrew Chen and Alex Schultz
Kick Off & Persona Development
Marketing Channel Assessment
Launch top highest priority revenue channel(s)
Focus on Impact & Maximize learnings
Test, Iterate, Optimize
How CAn we help?
Let's chat about your marketing and growth challenges.