192%: INCREASE IN RETURN ON AD SPEND
175%: INCREASE IN CONVERSION RATE
174%: INCREASE IN NEW CUSTOMER ORDERS
66%: DECREASE IN COST PER PURCHASE
Packed Party struggled to drive efficient performance in paid channels, with cost per purchase too expensive to be profitable.
- Overhaul paid channel’s product strategy and campaign structures.
- Focus on driving incremental conversions through Paid Social.
- Reduce reliance on existing customers and fuel customer acquisition.
- Increase creative testing to an average of 2x per week.
- Introduced evergreen strategy to reduce reliance on seasonality and new product launches.
- Recommend product bundles & website changes to fuel conversion rate.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.